Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the sportline kit drops the car more than other springs, and most people say you should replace the shocks/struts too. If i did get these springs whats a good shock/strut to go with that wont be overkill for my car?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Go with some Koni specials or sports. The Tokico D-spec would be next in line. I found some deent deals from Stranoparts.com. Prices recently went up usually between 575-650 for all 4. Don't forget to do C&C plates.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
I agree on Stranoparts.com, but think Sportlines are a bad idea. Too much drop = poor ride for DD and some suspension geometry issues. I think 1.25"~1.5" drop is better for suspension travel as well as better cornering on your everyday under-maintained downtown avenue.

Jazzer

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
I disagree the sportlines are a great drop, and won't do much on a dd aside from lowering the car.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
i have sportlines and mm c/c plates. the alignment is right on, and i used the stock shocks/struts...your best bet would be to replace it all while you are in there... not a hard install either.

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Just get ready to scrape EVERYTHING... I have the prokit and you gotta take is sloowww... don't forget the CC plates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts