Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got some of my Cervini parts put on, and I must say it looks amazing. I will be getting the hood and side scoops in the next week or so. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Looks good, something looks missing without the side exhaust though.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is it just me or is the quarter window scoop upside down, the angle looks wrong.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Looks good, but HATE the headlights! Rear spoiler looks HUGE with without the side exhaust and rear Eleanor fascia.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Kind of looks out of place without it being complete. It'll look sharp when it's done. Headlights have to go. But, I guess you like it, not my place...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll do the side exhaust sometime during summer when I get some cash. I love the headlights and everyone whose seen them in person feels the same, but it's all personal preference.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Agree them headlights are drawing in too much attention, it's immediately an eye draw and that's hard to do with a nose like the cervinis.

If no side exhaust is going on, a side skirt of some type is definitely needed. I am a big fan of the grabber and cervinis components.

I think black powder on the grills may be in order.

It's a good start, the future enhancements will sew everything up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh I will 100% do the side exhaust, I just can't afford to do everything at once. I'm really not a fan of anything black on cars so I will keep the grills silver.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I just cannot emphasize how much I love that color. I've said this before, if I couldn't/hadn't bought a black Steed, I would've gotten that color. And the funny thing is, I'm color blind.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks :) I know she isn't complete yet but in alittle while she will be and it's going to looks great. I also want to get the white Cervini stripes eventually.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
i like it how it is!

i mean of course adding the rest of it will only make it look better! but as it sits now, looks good!

I do however agree that black grille would look better!!! i mean orange and black are MEANT for each other...i think you'd agree too if you saw it on your stang!

$6 at autozone for some spray

1 - 20 of 52 Posts