Modded Mustang Forums banner

Eleanor ( Pics inside)

2K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  RZNCAIN 
#1 ·
Well I finally got some of my Cervini parts put on, and I must say it looks amazing. I will be getting the hood and side scoops in the next week or so. Let me know what you guys think.

See less See more
#6 ·
Agreed

#14 ·
Agree them headlights are drawing in too much attention, it's immediately an eye draw and that's hard to do with a nose like the cervinis.

If no side exhaust is going on, a side skirt of some type is definitely needed. I am a big fan of the grabber and cervinis components.

I think black powder on the grills may be in order.

It's a good start, the future enhancements will sew everything up.

#19 ·
i like it how it is!

i mean of course adding the rest of it will only make it look better! but as it sits now, looks good!

I do however agree that black grille would look better!!! i mean orange and black are MEANT for each other...i think you'd agree too if you saw it on your stang!

$6 at autozone for some spray

#23 ·
Dude I am in love! Once the side exhaust is on then that car is 100% sex on wheels! And i love the headlights with that setup, have you thought about the headlight splitters? :dunno
but anyway looks great and I'd love to own one identical to that in the future!

#24 ·
I didn't know the spoiler was that huge... I guess its because I've only ever seen it on black Mustangs. You Mustang is looking great though man! I'm a sucker for the Cervini Eleanors.

#25 ·
my favorite part is the side skirts made for the side exhaust. if i ever get a 05+ then that'll be the first thing i do...side skirts.

i have a shelby wing and eleanor skirts on my 67. they're bad ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.