Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
zipties meant for mounting fans/tranny coolers to radiators. Just make sure the weight of the fan is resting on the core support and isnt on the actual zipties, theyre just there to keep it from moving

·
Registered
545 Posts
I used the old shroud mounting holes and hardware. They matched up perfectly to the mark VIII fan I pulled.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i just got one as well, mines from a '00 cougar i was thinking of lopping off the tabs and building some sort of brackets, things do fit mint tho. how are you wiring yours up?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
i just got one as well, mines from a '00 cougar i was thinking of lopping off the tabs and building some sort of brackets, things do fit mint tho. how are you wiring yours up?
I think summit also sells brackets for electric fans

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
just do what I said it costs 5 bucks and works

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
if you run a toggle switch inside the car to turn your fan on Ill kill you

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
if you run a toggle switch inside the car to turn your fan on Ill kill you
at one time i had an electric fan on my car, I had no clue what i was doing, i wired it to a toggle switch, they kept melting, so i agree dont do the toggle switch, its a fire hazard, need to do a relay or some thing

·
Registered
43 Posts
i was gonna use a couple relays and a off the shelf fan controller from the parts store i think i found an article where one of the mustang mags did it with pictures

1 - 15 of 15 Posts