Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here run an electric water pump?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think navyman8903 has one in his Bullit if I'm not mistaking. Give him a PM. I've noticed him saying good things about it.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Yup I have one and It rocks. It is streetable. And It makes between 10-14rwhp. Easy to install but I suck at the wiring, you will need a 6mm crafstman t-handle with a ball tip so you don't lose your mind....

any other questions?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
:rockon

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
It works and it is sweet to run it when the engine is off and cool that bitch down if needed. Make sure someone with wiring under their belt does it if you are not amazing at it because you will punch babies if you don't. TRUST ME. But you will like it and the power increase is solid. (nothing you will feel really at your power level. But it makes a difference)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
It works and it is sweet to run it when the engine is off and cool that bitch down if needed. Make sure someone with wiring under their belt does it if you are not amazing at it because you will punch babies if you don't. TRUST ME. But you will like it and the power increase is solid. (nothing you will feel really at your power level. But it makes a difference)
two of my real close buddies are electrical engineers..that helps :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I always thought it was a good idea especially living down here in Florida Thanks for the input

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
navyman, is the wiring harness that you have to buy separately absolutely necessary?

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Well now that I'm running the stock water pump pulley and it works well I know what's going to be one of my next mods!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts