Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered mine from DMH Performance. I did a ton of research before buying, looking at about six different places online before settling on these guys. They seem to make the best product and have the best price. Best of all is they include both flowtech's (y-pipe) with the kit for only $40. Jegs has them at about $55 EACH.

I talked to the guy that runs the machine shop on the phone, they make all their stuff in-house, which is another plus. He gave me $40 off for a military discount, so if any of you guys are military you should definitely hit this up if you're in the market for these.

Shipping on Monday, he told me I'll get these on Wednesday. Off to Rick's for the install!!! Can't wait.

Welcome to DMH Performance!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
those are sweet i wish i had the money for them

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You are going to smack them on everything. I had cutouts for a while before I lowered my car, and they hit everything. Careful driving with those on.

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are going to smack them on everything. I had cutouts for a while before I lowered my car, and they hit everything. Careful driving with those on.
I'm going to try and have them positioned where they won't be any lower than the rest of the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm going to try and have them positioned where they won't be any lower than the rest of the exhaust.
Don't see how that isn't feasible...its just an insert, so if they cut it at the right point shouldn't it work?

I've heard some people say these things are junk...is that true? Is it worth the money with supporting mods?

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't see how that isn't feasible...its just an insert, so if they cut it at the right point shouldn't it work?

I've heard some people say these things are junk...is that true? Is it worth the money with supporting mods?
Some of the ones online are junk... don't work very well, fall apart easily, burn out quickly. As far as hp gains I don't really know, I got it more for the badass-ness aspect. :cool:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
just so ya know bro they're illegal in va.. my mom's fiance is a cop and i asked him before.. still gonna sound sick dude :rockoni'm gonna have to see those things in action when you get 'em

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called Rick's Car Care the other day and the car is supposed to be done today or tomorrow. I'm going to install the wiring and switch for the e-cutouts tomorrow (Friday) and put in the carpet as well. Still waiting on my custom seat brackets from Wedge Engineering, those are supposed to be in tomorrow or Monday, so the new seats will have to wait until then.

Dan you're welcome to come check these out tomorrow after I pick up the car.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Called Rick's Car Care the other day and the car is supposed to be done today or tomorrow. I'm going to install the wiring and switch for the e-cutouts tomorrow (Friday) and put in the carpet as well. Still waiting on my custom seat brackets from Wedge Engineering, those are supposed to be in tomorrow or Monday, so the new seats will have to wait until then.

Dan you're welcome to come check these out tomorrow after I pick up the car.
when you think you're gonna be pickin it up?

·
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when you think you're gonna be pickin it up?
Don't know yet. If they finish today I'll be picking it up in the morning, if they finish tomorrow I'll be picking it up whenever they are done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts