Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just because you think it's rice, doesn't mean it's rice. It just means you think they look like ****, when other people think they look good. By the way, I got mine for the same price as OEMs.

With rice, it looks **** to everybody not in the rice crowd. There are modifications done to other cars on this website that other people don't approve of. Does that make it rice? No. It just means you have a difference of opinion.
Do you even know what ricer means? It's a person who is confident that their car is faster than everybody else's, when it isn't. They can either own a fast car, or a riced out piece of ****. It's the mentality, NOT the car. Rice is the unneeded modifications done to the car like gaudy body kits, UNDERGLOW, fartcans, and abnormally large wheels

um yea, so i think you're totally contridicting yourself here. Why are neons a ricer mod, but chrome headlights aren't? :screwy:

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Quit arguing everybody please!
Cant we all be nice to each other :confused:

03cristian

·
in Retrograde
903 Posts
And that's exactly why I wanted them, because I like the look of the '99 and '00.

Sent from yo mammy!
Seriously dude, just stop man. I hate people like you who think they are above everyone else.

If it makes him happy, then just be happy he is happy. He can do whatever he wants to his car. Like I said, you do you, and let him be him.

I see way worse "hondastangs" all the time. Also, you do not get to determine what is "rice" and what is not. I hate that term because it's derived as a racial slur and it's derogatory.

You wanna talk ****? Why don't you get your ass on the track and talk **** about something you can prove with numbers.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Seriously dude, just stop man. I hate people like you who think they are above everyone else.

If it makes him happy, then just be happy he is happy. He can do whatever he wants to his car. Like I said, you do you, and let him be him.

I see way worse "hondastangs" all the time. Also, you do not get to determine what is "rice" and what is not. I hate that term because it's derived as a racial slur and it's derogatory.

You wanna talk ****? Why don't you get your ass on the track and talk **** about something you can prove with numbers.
he drives a v6 :cockblockedsad:

·
in Retrograde
903 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

It's derived from a racial slur? Are you ****ing kidding me? It's derived from the term "rice burner" and it came from hot rodders and muscle car drivers. It was never meant to talk about what WE (yes we, which is what you seemed to be confused with because I'm not the one determining what rice is) consider rice today. It was just meant to label Japanese built cars in general. After the 1st F&F movie, rice was then starting to be used for cars with what I already listed once.

As I said in the other thread, rice IS NOT subjective. One person doesn't determine what is or isn't rice. It is a known fact of what it is throughout our community, amung others throughout the world. Hell, even the UK has their own name for it. Ever heard of "boy racer"?

I think someone's just angry because he thought underglow was interior lighting this whole time by comparing it to My Ford Color and was proven wrong.

And please, show me where I've implied that I'm above someone. I hate what he has done to his car, but NOWHERE have I ever put myself above him. I even admitted that my car was slow and that he would most likely beat me. But I'd still hate what he's done to his car. In order for me to portray myself being above someone, I would have had to say that my car is better, and in no way have I ever said or implied that.

Sent from yo mammy!

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

this quote right here...I lawled

---------------------------
Not online. On the phone.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Eh, it's been a while since I pissed him off. It was fun while it lasted though.
It was so funny though! He got so upset over something not even pointed towards him!

---------------------------
Not online. On the phone.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Well that is dick. But it's your IMO

All this over chrome head lights and interior lighting? FFS people

The NE crowd needs to grow some ticker skin
New edge? Crowd?
I Hope not because people talk about my cobra emblems all the time and I love it, because i'm not that slow anymore I know i'm not driving a cobra but like all ya said its my car :)
But I wish I had a cobra

03cristian

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
New edge? Crowd?
I Hope not because people talk about my cobra emblems all the time and I love it, because i'm not that slow anymore I know i'm not driving a cobra but like all ya said its my car :)
But I wish I had a cobra

03cristian
Well that's what we call posing bra.

21 - 40 of 164 Posts