Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is your new nickname. Due to your car, and all the in depth help provided in this forum to everyone.

It Has Been Written.

That Is All.

lol

(I was going to put this in the clubhouse, but you never go there, and I want all the S197 guys to see this. lol) :)

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Hey man, no need, but appreciated none the less. Just help where I can. I've been helped plenty in my research so it's the least I can do.

I guess I should hit the clubhouse more often huh -

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
he knows fuel pumps i know that much.. and his car looks like something from a sema booth

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
and it runs 11's... how much do you have in that thing?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
He knows all, much like that guy....
You know that guy in the sky....
**** whats his name....
ohhhh GOD

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Hey man, no need, but appreciated none the less. Just help where I can. I've been helped plenty in my research so it's the least I can do.

I guess I should hit the clubhouse more often huh -
So modest :D:)

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Well deserved nickname! The car is looking great both before and after the hood changes, I hope I can one day get my engine bay as nice as yours, haha.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Erin is one hell of a guy ( even thought he wont drive to S.Indiana, pick up some parts from me, have a few beers, drive back to Chicago, get a rush job done on them, drive them back to S.Indiana, drink a few more beers, drive back to Chicago ). He is a great guy to work through some ideas with....

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
his car does look emayzing! and i checked out the cardomain page and he's got one heck of a SUV too, and if that's your bike and boat, man you got all the toys a big boy could ever want.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts