Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had to spend about 3 hours a couple of weekends ago, prancing around at Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta, GA for engagement photos. Any of you guys that have been through this somewhat awkward, yet kind of fun, experience will appreciate these pics more than those that have not had to go through this bs. Like all other engagement photos, there are some pretty gay ones...but all in all I think they came out better than I had expected.

I was also able to sneek the cobra into a few shots at the end of slideshow!....per my fiance's request:cool:

Here is a link for anyone interested in viewing the train wreck :eek:

Ashley & Andy: Engagement

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
some really awesome pics bro
good looking couple
congrats and best of luck to ya man

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Aww pictures look great! Looks like you guys have some great scenery up where you are at. Wish I had areas like that to shoot :p

Congrats, and good luck! :)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some really awesome pics bro
good looking couple
congrats and best of luck to ya man
Thanks Serbdude:drink

nice pics man, your beautiful...

:shiftyeyes I mean, you look tuff.
I dont even know what to say to that POWA...but thanks I guess:dunno

thank the lord above my wife doesn't like doing that crap. she barely wanted to do wedding photos. lol
Oh she is all about that kinda stuff man. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. A buddy of mine just had to do his, but his were taken in way more busy park with people everywhere...a lot more awkward than where ours were done. So it coulda been a lot worse

Nice pix in there. :)
Thanks dude
Aww pictures look great! Looks like you guys have some great scenery up where you are at. Wish I had areas like that to shoot :p

Congrats, and good luck! :)
Thanks a lot sport chick! If you say the pics look good, they must:D

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
aw how sweet!! i would feel so silly doing that though lol.. im not big on pictures and things of that nature.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Thanks a lot sport chick! If you say the pics look good, they must:D
Aww Thanks :p I always love seeing photo's taken by others...really get to see the creativity and different points of view from every individual.

aw how sweet!! i would feel so silly doing that though lol.. im not big on pictures and things of that nature.
Same here! I don't mind being behind the camera, but I'm not one to have 'formal' photo's in front of the camera. lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
should have shaved. looks good tho!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yeah, when I shot engagement photo's it was awkward.

Until I got a check from them. I then completely forgot how awkward it was.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
I didn't see one photo in there I would lump to the gay category. I see memories you'll be glad to look back on later in life.

Looks like the photog wasn't well prepared for the shots under the bridge that were heavily backlit.

Other than that one set, you got tons of quality stuff in there no matter how awkward you felt.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for that matter i hope you had on clean underwear :tomato
What if I wasnt wearing any...or was that here? :shiftyeyes

Yeah, when I shot engagement photo's it was awkward.

Until I got a check from them. I then completely forgot how awkward it was.
I bet it is kinda awkward being the one taking the photos too:yes

I didn't see one photo in there I would lump to the gay category. I see memories you'll be glad to look back on later in life.

Looks like the photog wasn't well prepared for the shots under the bridge that were heavily backlit.

Other than that one set, you got tons of quality stuff in there no matter how awkward you felt.
Thanks Emay! I guess your right...and it wasnt near as awkward as I thought it would be before hand

Congrats on your engagement. Nice photos.
Thanks man!

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
my grandpa is a professional photographer, so last time he was down here he had me and my gf pose for a ton of pics lol.

theres some good pics in there :yes you also have a pretty fiancée :yes you are one ugly dude tho..... :tomato

kidding!!!! :hug

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my grandpa is a professional photographer, so last time he was down here he had me and my gf pose for a ton of pics lol.

theres some good pics in there :yes you also have a pretty fiancée :yes you are one ugly dude tho..... :tomato

kidding!!!! :hug
Im pretty sure it would have been A LOT more awkward with my grandpa taking the pics...although he is not a photographer, so it would be strange for him to ask to photograph us:eek:...lol

Thanks bruh!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I bet it is kinda awkward being the one taking the photos too:yes
It was at first...because I never really do that type of shooting. I'm more of a hobbyist, not in it to make money. But once I got rolling it wasn't bad :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts