Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i im building up my engine before the kenne bell goes on but heres the deal. Im probably going to be buying the MMR 4.6 Street Mod 600 to have a nice strong engine, then im putting stage 2 heads and stage 2 blower cams in. Now with these heads is my compression going to be too high for the supercharger, the shortblock from MMR says that it is a perfect replacement for supercharged applications, but thats not including what the heads would add compression wise. If so, when i call MMR could i ask them to put in dished pistons?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
962 Posts
Alright so i im building up my engine before the kenne bell goes on but heres the deal. Im probably going to be buying the MMR 4.6 Street Mod 600 to have a nice strong engine, then im putting stage 2 heads and stage 2 blower cams in. Now with these heads is my compression going to be too high for the supercharger, the shortblock from MMR says that it is a perfect replacement for supercharged applications, but thats not including what the heads would add compression wise. If so, when i call MMR could i ask them to put in dished pistons?

Thanks,
Mike

compression should be good, look into some MPH heads and cams. they know modulars the best...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt know modular powerhouse made heads.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah MPH makes great stuff. I would shoot for about 8.5:1 so you can load up some boost.
Do you think if i called them i could asked for some dished pistons in it and maybe pay a little more money?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts