Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my engine light came back on during normal driving and i'm reading codes this time.

Im reading:
P1000 - OBD-II Monitor Testing Incomplete.
P0741 - TCC System Improper Mechanical Performance.
P0135 - Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Heater circuit fault - Bank No. 1.
P0155 - Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Heater circuit fault - Bank No. 2.

The incomplete test doesnt worry me. Im assuming its incomplete since only my ignition is turned on to get the codes.

The Torque converter control error worries me. The last two sound like bad O2 sensors. (of course im only guessing)

Anyone know what i need to do to fix these?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
TC code is from the bad 02 sensors, usually tranny codes come from bad 02 or misfire codes

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i also read that when the tranny fluid starts to break down it could throw that code too. So new O2 sensors, and tranny flush? Plus im gonna do the j-mod and put a cooler on. How does that sound?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah, i also read that when the tranny fluid starts to break down it could throw that code too. So new O2 sensors, and tranny flush? Plus im gonna do the j-mod and put a cooler on. How does that sound?

sounds like a weekend full of headaches lol, AODE is a bitch to service, but the car will shift like mad when your don man.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and these engine codes will be gone too? Prolly not getting done for another week or two. Kinda broke at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts