Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of some sort of a like "engine recharge" type kit that would include new hoses, wireing, and other misc wear and tear parts that would be good replace after 100k miles?

·
Banned
636 Posts
Good question. Not that ive heard of one but I would imagine you can order everything needed online or from ford.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I just tried goggling it, and cant find anything about that. this was the first time I have even heard of it before. if they do make one that's freaking awesome.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never heard of such a kit.
I just tried goggling it, and cant find anything about that. this was the first time I have even heard of it before. if they do make one that's freaking awesome.
Yeah I had never heard of one either....I just thought it would be terribly convenient, and a good idea.

I guess the cost that it would take to get all the different kits for all the different makes and models would be to much to produce and hope to make profit off of.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I still think that's an awesome idea. Id invent one if I have the money to produce it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When in doubt...

Give Summit Racing Equipment a call and ask about it. They make combo Suspension kits that include Ford Racing equipment- so I immagine they'd be able to look it up.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
buy some vacuum line, rad hoses, belts, air filter, plugs. and your done. Thats why theres no kit, you can just buy everything you need individually

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
buy some vacuum line, rad hoses, belts, air filter, plugs. and your done. Thats why theres no kit, you can just buy everything you need individually
Doesn't that kinda contradict itself? :tomato

That kinda applies to most anything you can buy a kit for, right? By it being it a kit it is just more convenient.

BTW, not trying to be an ass....just funny I guess?.....Heres a rep for the info though.

EDIT:Uhh....too much rep in 24hrs due to my poll, I'll get ya tomorrow.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
True, you could just buy everything yourself. However I see where Redux is going with this. It could be kinda like the powerkpacks from Super Six. Its everything you need to give your enigne some much needed TLC after x miles. Replaces the most commonly weared parts.

Like Garret said... if I had the money I would produce something like this.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
they don't make a kit because they don't wear all at the same rate. Also it is more profitable to sell them individually than as a kit, and since they are items in which people buy a lot of they want to make more money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.