Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a recommendation when it comes to email tunes.
The customer service from Eric was outstanding to say the least. Very quick to reply and seemed eager to help me. The 93 octane tune he sent me is awesome! It pulls so much harder all the way through the rpm range. Not to mention, the firmness of the shifts ( auto ) seemed at least twice as strong over the DiabloSport canned tune.
I love this tune! I totally recommend anyone looking for a great tuner to contact Brooksspeed.

-Dave

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
He knows his **** and I think he use to work for SVT at Ford and ended up going into bizz for himself later. He has a decent sized shop down there in Tifton Ga and his Dad has a wrecker shop right beside it that has been there for years and years. I took shop class with that guy(Eric) in high school he is a good dude and turns out some good product out of that shop down there. Congrats on your new setup im sure he will appreciate that recommendation I may get on facebook tonight and let him know that a happy customer up in Michigan is spreading the word lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do! He responds to emails the same day. Which is pretty awesome considering the wait times from some of the other reputable tuners out there. and he's been adding little adjustments here and there for me no questions asked. Pretty nice dude :)
I'm actually planning on heading back down south to Florida. I might have to stop in and see him. I remember him saying something about relocating... Is he still in GA??

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Please do! He responds to emails the same day. Which is pretty awesome considering the wait times from some of the other reputable tuners out there. and he's been adding little adjustments here and there for me no questions asked. Pretty nice dude :)
I'm actually planning on heading back down south to Florida. I might have to stop in and see him. I remember him saying something about relocating... Is he still in GA??
Nah he moved from Tifton, Ga to Eastpoint, Florida about a month or so ago. Word is he is still doing remote tuning that's what he posted up on FB awhile back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
He knows his **** and I think he use to work for SVT at Ford and ended up going into bizz for himself later. He has a decent sized shop down there in Tifton Ga and his Dad has a wrecker shop right beside it that has been there for years and years. I took shop class with that guy(Eric) in high school he is a good dude and turns out some good product out of that shop down there. Congrats on your new setup im sure he will appreciate that recommendation I may get on facebook tonight and let him know that a happy customer up in Michigan is spreading the word lol.
Never worked for Ford, but I did work for SCT before starting Brooks Speed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts