Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever done this before? Is there a simple way to do it? I was planning on tackling my heater core today but obviously there is no one open to evacuate my ac.

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
:lol

Yea I was going to say my way just sort of happened. Tim was standing there and it kinda went like this:

:eek:

:confused:

:confused:

:(

:shiftyeyes

:dunno

:shiftyeyes

:D

:sorry

:D

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
ac machine is the only way to do it properly and is a lot faster. Evacuate till empty, do your thing, pull vacuum for 30 seconds, then fill to specified amount (takes 5-10 min max total if that)....Other than that your only other option is to open up a line (line at condenser is easiest) and let it drain. Just dont let the epa catch you ;) and enjoy cleaning up greasy green ****.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
ac machine is the only way to do it properly and is a lot faster. Evacuate till empty, do your thing, pull vacuum for 30 seconds, then fill to specified amount (takes 5-10 min max total if that)....Other than that your only other option is to open up a line (line at condenser is easiest) and let it drain. Just dont let the epa catch you ;) and enjoy cleaning up greasy green ****.
the proper way is to pull vacuum(29.9) for 30 min. not seconds to boil off the moisture,But you knew that
:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.