Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Single Code P0443 - EVAP Control System Canister Purge Valve Circuit Malfunction.
Finished installing new 60lb injectors, a KB boost-a-pump, and getting the car retuned. Drove it about 100 miles and the car is getting the code posted above. No code prior to installing/retuning when the car was on smaller injectors but still supercharged. Research shows it might be the thermistor or the purge valve. Anyone have this issue before? And are these parts located inside the fender on 99-04 2v 4.6?

other threads state that they are located near the firewall passenger side on 98 models but they don't appear to be there on my 2000

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
the EVAP canister is in the back of the car on the drivers side if you crawl up under the car you will be able to see it as it looks like a Black tube with some lines coming out of it. I would check ALL you lines that have anything to do with the evap and make sure they have not came lose.

·
Registered
160 Posts
At least his code is something he can check. My 0453 code is the high voltage dtc and can’t even find replacement fuel tank pressure sensor to fix it or just to check it I gotta drop the tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts