Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
so i never fully introduced the ride. So I gathered up my supplies and gave her a bath and cleaned her up. So I am posting pics for everyone to enjoy (or dislike because I know some people do that for who knows why, and yes I can take it.

So heres the ride. A 98 GT with PI swap and many more mods some of are listed in sig and most if not all listed in my garage. I got it 3 years ago and have put thousands into. Yes I could have boughten a cobra or a newer GT that was mint and needed nothing but thats not the point. The point is this is mine and i have never seen anything like around me. So take a look and feel free to give me some comments or advice or dislikes. And yes I am rocking V6 wheels!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
i thought that pi oil filler caps sits on passenger side of the motor?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kept my old valve covers because the pi ones i got with the heads broke during shipping (supposedly) and the guy wouldnt refund me any more or do anything about it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
man thats one sexy sn...i like the cowl hood with cobra front, i would like to run that same thing one day. You have a nice ride man :llama:llama:llama

·
Registered
533 Posts
The exterior looks good man. Seems like 94-98 Stangs dont get a lot of love. Are the RWL tires stock?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya...idk haha i love em...and idk about them i got em when i first got the car rims and tires 3 years ago used and the tires still have tread!! Also i love the white lettering

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
what happend to the rims in your sig?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I traded em the first winter I had the car when I bought these ones because I was forced to drive it in the winter. the n I had come cobra wheels then sold those now back to these and too broke to buy some rims so im rocking some v6 wheels. not bad tho
I wich i never traded the first ones though

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
damn, :(

well, now just keep these for winter, and save up for some nice ones! :yes

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wont need em in winter. i got a winter beater and thanks i keep the boots handy (i actually need to wear them every morning so they just stay in the car

·
Registered
902 Posts
very good lookin SN95 :yes and for some reason im diggin those rims, are they painted like grey?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very good lookin SN95 :yes and for some reason im diggin those rims, are they painted like grey?
yea. kind of like gunmetal ish. I was sick of the aluminum look plus they were nasty with brake dust corrosion

very clean! Good job!
the green looks very good
thanks

looks good, but can you make the pics any smaller???
and thats not my doing. photobucket or this site auto adjusted the pics
heres some bigger pics
Mustang GT pictures by tmanTHE1-_ - Photobucket

·
Registered
257 Posts
sick ride man. I used to have a pi 98 gt like this one and that thing was a blast. I still think it was faster than the new edge I have now....I love it the only things i would do is change the color on the tire lettering to black, paint that grille black and call it a day. looks fantastic!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Shoulda did the cams when you did the swap. But yeah i know how that goes. When i did mine i could barely afford the swap cause i bought everything new, and i was kicking myself for not getting some better cams and a lt headers with the heads off

1 - 20 of 24 Posts