Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got these BBK udp for FREE! They came off an 03 i am just wondering if everything is here...bolts ect

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
nope... you are missing the KB 2.1 with 13# pulley. All that is just parts off of a 93 cavalier. Sorry man!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
<==== Sexy!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ haha that is sexy jessica all the way! hey baker i think it was you that had the GT grill emblem if it is where did you get it bro i really want to get one. and scott sorry but i wouldnt know yet it seems complete

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
think long & hard about those pullies, piggy back UDP's aren't the best idea. :2cents. if you do put them on, you'll need a new crank bolt & a longer bolt of the same thread as the crank bolt to draw the balancer back on (both missing in the pictures).

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
the piggy back set up isnt the best but will work fine as long as you get the dampener on the UDP straight. I have the same set.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
the piggy back set up isnt the best but will work fine as long as you get the dampener on the UDP straight. I have the same set.
not saying they wouln't work, just that for the little (well ok, no) gain, is it worth breaking an oil pump gear due to a wobbling piggy back crank pulley? not in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
lol yeah I put mine one and say a lil wobble so I took it all back off and retightened the dampener and now theres no wobble. so all is good for now. and has been for almost a year.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
^ haha that is sexy jessica all the way! hey baker i think it was you that had the GT grill emblem if it is where did you get it bro i really want to get one. and scott sorry but i wouldnt know yet it seems complete
I had an extra one laying around. I think American Muscle has them for sale. Its just the stock emblem with a lil modifying of the bracket up front. And some emblem glue.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i'll just sell them

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts