Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can't wait to get it put on and get my car broken in and tuned. i think i'm gonna step up to a 3.2 or 3.4" pulley for a while with the D1 on the car, my fuel system won't support enough to make too much more. i'm running dual cobra pumps and PPRV delete with a cobra tank and 42lb injectors.

if i got some 60lb injectors and a BAP/Modified FPDM do you guys think that would be enough for the D1SC? i have a 2.8" pulley and 10% OD crank pulley, it should make almost 20psi with that setup

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i got you a 3.20 pulley if your looking for one. BRAND NEW still in the package. ;)

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it an 8 rib?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Damn... hell naw... 6 rib. Did you already go 8 rib? If so, what did that run you?

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i converted to 8 rib when i was doing the new motor. i got an IW 10% OD crank pulley, all other pulleys minus water pump, timing set (chains, tensioners, etc), billet cam spacers, billet adjustable cam gears, MMR Oil pump, pickup, and a few other things for $600 shipped.. so i got a good deal on a bunch of parts for my motor. all were new except the crank pulley, which looked new. then i called up procharger and got a spacer kit which sucked for $130 and the belt was about $60. i'd say it would cost around $700 if you got everything new with a nice harmonic damper like the Innovators west one, they're around 400 i think.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
that setup should scream! +1 on pics and videos! :)

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
You're going to be making a shitload of power on 20 lbs from a D1. D1 boost makes more power than P1 boost. Do you know what you're expecting for power?

You're the inspiration for my build over the next year Bob!

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'll keep everyone updated. there will be pics and videos. i will have a video of the car on the dyno and vids of street driving. when its all said and done i'll do a parts list of everything i did to make xxx power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.