Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in the last day i got 4:10's put in, ordered new clear headlights with sylvania silverstars, and pi intake manifold with installation kit. My car is going to feel a lot better:D. I already have k&n cai, pro5.0 shifter, 17x9 rims with 275/40/17 stickies. I might actually start to like this car again:yes. here's a pick...

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what do you guys think would be most important to do next? either lowering springs, udp's, or tb an plenum? store around me is having a special on lowering springs($140 for frpp) and tb and plenum($199 for both)

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i was thinking. didn't know if what i'm doing would feel like enough power though. Will i really be able to feel what i'm going to be adding? what am i adding, like 10rwhp?

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
procharger n call it a day im 99% certain you would feel the change. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
You probably wont feel anything from the induction mods. . The gears will do a hell of alot. And droping should make it a bit more stable. Id say some worked heads and a big cam next.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
you would be able to feel gears, cams but please change the wheels they hurt my eyes... :lol jk

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
"you would be able to feel gears, cams but please change the wheels they hurt my eyes... :lol jk "

True dat yo!!!

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
my radiator broke last night :(. I was having too much fun with my new 4:10's. I'll try and get a new picture of it. Not much has changed though(except less tire tread:D)

I'll wait until i have my new headlights installed along with my pi intake manifold and new radiator to take some pics. right now i'm missing a headlight from when some def girl ran me off the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts