Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry went to edit and must have deleted it. Just wanted to see how the gopro did sound. Got a lot of wind noise and muffles it a lot.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a gopro HD. That mount is just the suction cup on the rear window. I got the Motorsports package and it has that mount with it and a bunch of stick ons. I got it for my bike and its way more fun on that. This Clip is 1080p HD if you select it. But the down side to all HD is it takes a monster of a computer to play with it. My Mac is way to slow with two gigs and my work computer that is made for solidworks and CAD is still slow. Its not a verry entertaining clip or anything but I figure I may as well share it as I waited 20 min. for it to load and save. Some time when Im on back roads Ill shoot some more. 5:00 in town is not the time to play.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are fun. And you can do lots of cool stuff like time laps, still shots, 3 shot and different quality. You can do 60 fps for good slow-mo but I haven’t done that yet because I can’t edit for it. I can go for a ride on my streetbike and set it to take a picture every 60 seconds and then when you get back see what you get. You get some cool lean angle shots. If you get one get a GOOD 16 gig or more HD-SD card. The HD video takes some big space. I think they have a new one out now and you can get two, link them together and do 3D. I don’t need all that but I like the idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts