Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have these installed. i was wondering how much it cost to put in. i was looking into getting electric ones and wondered if its something i could do myself. thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its been about two years since ive welded but in sure i still can just as good. is there any clearance problems with them?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
not that i know of, there is alot of space under there, i would put them right after the x pipe so that it can still do its job of equalizing manifold pressure

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i have to wait to see how much i get from my taxes. do you have an extimate on how much a shop would charge

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Do you have an aftermarket cat-back? If not, and you are gonna have a shop put the cut outs in, you could get a nice cat back for what it will cost to buy E-cutouts and have them installed. Just my .02

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
You can put them wherever you want, after the X will be the best place. Do you have an aftermarket mid pipe too? You do know you are not going to gain anything but noise with cutouts right?

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
If the mid pipe is the stock one (2 1/4" ugly H pipe with 4 cats) then get an O/R X or O/R H. That will give you a great sound improvement and a nice boost in power, all for less then you will spend on E-cutouts and having them installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts