Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a full exhaust for my sixer. I work at a Ford dealership, and the parts guy could only find a listing for the hanger by the exhaust tip on the passenger side (from a gt) on his computer, so I ordered that one, but does anyone know where I can find the passenger side hanger by the muffler?? The dealer didn't have it and neither did Piston Ring.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
the GT hanger and v6 hangers are the same from what i knew. and usually people just pull them off wrecked cars or you can have a shop fab one up. thats what i had done.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just needed the hangers for the passenger side, thats why I said from gt not a v6 (horrible single exhaust)

i'll call a couple scrapyards tomorrow and see if I can get one from there

thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts
i manage to find a part number online and i gave that to the dealership monday and had them order it. ill find out if its the right one in a few hours.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the part I ordered from them a week ago now, all they ordered for me was the rubber piece, not the part that bolts on to the car. So I still need it for the exhaust tip and the muffler on the passenger side. If you do get the right things could you pass the part number on to me? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts