Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to get my 4.6l to get that trademark mustang sound. What exhaust setup should I do? I also want to get the exhaust setup to be good to run nitrous. I don't know if a certian exhaust would hurt or help nitrous? Let me know. thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
off road pro chamber & flowmasters if your looking for a classic mustang type of sound.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Im just gonna say I own a prochamber and I do not think its the classic mustang sound at all.... just saying lol

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Off road H pipe and Flowmasters is "traditional", that is, if "traditional" is a part of common and current Modular vocabulary. These cars sound good with nearly every kind of exhaust one pleases to run. Go to Youtube and figure out which you like the most.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Im just gonna say I own a prochamber and I do not think its the classic mustang sound at all.... just saying lol
with aborla exhaust it wouln't.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Our cars will never sound like the older pushrod engines, but we can get moderately close.
I love the sound of a push rod engine with a big cam running through some flow's. Reminds me of my dad's '73 F-100 with a 390 from a Galaxie.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
i like how my current set up is

off road H and flowmaster 40's

ive been getting alot of compliments latley

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i love the flowmaster 40s too. so ill get the h pipe flows 40s and anything for headers or is that perfect like that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts