Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna go into a local shop and have my exhaust built because i was told that was the best way too do it. just looking for suggestions on what i should get. Whats gonna get me a good sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably up too around 1200, if needed.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
if he is willing to spend 1200 bucks on an exhaust, might as well make it perform better with the LTs.
why waste money on LTs man...if he's already got that money saved he should keep it and save some more...wanna guess what costs a bit more, gains more power then just about any other setup on our cars, and won't work with LT's

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Even with long tubes he can get buy with less that 600
which could be put toward a much better setup...if you're gonna mod a v6 might as well go balls to the wall :D

just personal opinion i guess...that's why you don't see me putting my money in my engine. i don't wanna go balls to the wall in this stang..i'll save that for the 5.0

·
Registered
487 Posts
again i'll forgive you because you seem to be functionally retarded...(note mods i say this in a clearly observational standpoint, and not in a flaming tone which i save for the BB)
:lol i believe you are retarded because you obviously cant get through that hard head of yours that the OP is asking about what exhaust he should get that sounds good. not what he should spend that money on or if he should buy a turbo kit.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
:lol i believe you are retarded because you obviously cant get through that hard head of yours that the OP is asking about what exhaust he should get that sounds good. not what he should spend that money on or if he should buy a turbo kit.
please refrain from filling the OP's thread with you useless dribble...i'll ask McQueen or Demon to delete some of this crap if they get a chance. Damn i can't even believe i sunk down to the level of someone of your vernacular ability :no...shame on me

if you want to bitch and moan to my posts anymore please do so in a pm to me personally...keep cluttering peoples threads and i'll just start reporting it. if you don't like it take it to the BB ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts