Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
please refrain from filling the OP's thread with you useless dribble...i'll ask McQueen or Demon to delete some of this crap if they get a chance. Damn i can't even believe i sunk down to the level of someone of your vernacular ability :no...shame on me

if you want to bitch and moan to my posts anymore please do so in a pm to me personally...keep cluttering peoples threads and i'll just start reporting it. if you don't like it take it to the BB ;)
i recommended an exhaust, not for him to buy a turbo kit like you. yes they need to delete it to clean up his thread and remove your foolish posts that are completely off topic. i am done as well.

sorry for cluttering your thread OP, but like i said, i would get ceramic long tube headers, flowmaster 40 or 50 series (they have a nice tone) and the secondary cats to keep some of the raspiness and drone out.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i recommended an exhaust, not for him to buy a turbo kit like you. yes they need to delete it to clean up his thread and remove your foolish posts that are completely off topic. i am done as well.

sorry for cluttering your thread OP, but like i said, i would get ceramic long tube headers, flowmaster 40 or 50 series (they have a nice tone) and the secondary cats to keep some of the raspiness and drone out.
so would you also reccomend thrush welds or would you prefer a thrush turbo? any midpipe idea then? do you enjoy a fine x or h pipe...or are you a Mac Prochamber type of guy. hmmmm...lets not forget the delta series...what are you're thoughts on them?

·
Registered
487 Posts
so would you also reccomend thrush welds or would you prefer a thrush turbo? any midpipe idea then? do you enjoy a fine x or h pipe...or are you a Mac Prochamber type of guy. hmmmm...lets not forget the delta series...what are you're thoughts on them?
between the two, thrush welds. i do not enjoy a midpipe as it doesnt help any performance wise on the v6. true duals with no midpipe is what i recommend, with 2.5" piping.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
between the two, thrush welds. i do not enjoy a midpipe as it doesnt help any performance wise on the v6. true duals with no midpipe is what i recommend, with 2.5" piping.
ahhh...but the OP wanted a good exhaust. so i'm assuming he's concerned with the overall tone....no midpipe is boreing on a v6. an hpipe makes it sooo much deeper...then since he's got the money he could even go the prochamber route....hmmmm pure sex for a v6 mixed in with duals....i'm guessing you haven't tested them out so you'll just have to take my word for it ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
ahhh...but the OP wanted a good exhaust. so i'm assuming he's concerned with the overall tone....no midpipe is boreing on a v6. an hpipe makes it sooo much deeper...then since he's got the money he could even go the prochamber route....hmmmm pure sex for a v6 mixed in with duals....i'm guessing you haven't tested them out so you'll just have to take my word for it ;)
i personally have not tested them all out. have you ever heard of youtube or people recording their exhaust or friends with mustangs that have different exhaust setups on them? just curious.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Im gonna go into a local shop and have my exhaust built because i was told that was the best way too do it. just looking for suggestions on what i should get. Whats gonna get me a good sound.

Thanks
that sound depends on what u like. deep or loud or etc..... ne 2 chamber muffler sounds better on our 6's than a straight thru muffler. check the exhaust thread and youtube find a sound u like and do it.

as for the douche stalking 6er over 3 threads, the reason he said turbo is if the OP wants to add turbo kit later on then if he was running lt's he would have to change the headers. no need in changing them twice. the OP needs to mod according to what his goals for the car are.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
that sound depends on what u like. deep or loud or etc..... ne 2 chamber muffler sounds better on our 6's than a straight thru muffler. check the exhaust thread and youtube find a sound u like and do it.

as for the douche stalking 6er over 3 threads, the reason he said turbo is if the OP wants to add turbo kit later on then if he was running lt's he would have to change the headers. no need in changing them twice. the OP needs to mod according to what his goals for the car are.
i can already tell you will make a great addition to this section.

@v6kid...well sry you haven't tested things out. maybe you should before you give you're opinion. btw...the problem with youtube is there is rarely a vid that gives an accurate sound of said car. now if you can find a vid in at least 720p with a distance of 10-20 feet away from the car...that's about as close as you'll get w/o being there in person :yes

if you need anymore help understanding how these things work feel free to pm me...i'm glad to help the new guys

·
Registered
487 Posts

no **** nuthugger. the guy didnt say he wants an exhaust to go along with his turbo kit down the road. he is simply asking for thoughts on the exhaust and thats it. no turbo kit. yes he does need to mod according to his goals, but if he hasnt posted what his goals are in here, no need to assume he is going to get a turbo kit.

·
Registered
398 Posts
no **** nuthugger. the guy didnt say he wants an exhaust to go along with his turbo kit down the road. he is simply asking for thoughts on the exhaust and thats it. no turbo kit. yes he does need to mod according to his goals, but if he hasnt posted what his goals are in here.
i was unaware u was a mind reader too. maybe he wants to build a 300+hp car later on

·
Registered
398 Posts
i could say the same thing to 6er. maybe he does, who knows. the question for this thread was, which exhaust sounds good. nothing to do with a turbo kit.
Seriously dude :deadhorse <---this is u. Leave all the highschool "I'm rite and ur wrong" bs in highschool. Nobody cares.

·
Livin' the Good Life
699 Posts
i could say the same thing to 6er. maybe he does, who knows. the question for this thread was, which exhaust sounds good. nothing to do with a turbo kit.
This is ridiculous... my goodness, the key word here is "IF". No need to stir up baking soda!
Lt's nice as a good exhaust, but IF he'd want to go a turbo route, why get em?

Why is this such a big deal to you? Shoulda just stopped posting when you said you would.:yes

·
Turbo'd Hot Hatch
807 Posts
And this is why I stopped frequenting this V6 section. Every other thread is about exhaust and then boils down to newbs getting butt hurt because 6er put them in their place.

Glad to see there's constants in this world. :rolleyes:

BTW procharged, name calling such as "nuthugger" is not allowed here in the tech section. Have fun with the mods.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
And this is why I stopped frequenting this V6 section. Every other thread is about exhaust and then boils down to newbs getting butt hurt because 6er put them in their place.

Glad to see there's constants in this world. :rolleyes:

BTW procharged, name calling such as "nuthugger" is not allowed here in the tech section. Have fun with the mods.

Hey dude! Haven't heard from you in a while! Lol

It's true though... Lately it's been the same stuff goin on in the v6 tech section... Exhaust---fog lights---gears---windstar... I'm not saying it's wrong... It's just getting a little old... that's why I often stay on either visual or pictures...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading other people flaming each other. (I'm so bad...lol)

·
Turbo'd Hot Hatch
807 Posts
Hey dude! Haven't heard from you in a while! Lol

It's true though... Lately it's been the same stuff goin on in the v6 tech section... Exhaust---fog lights---gears---windstar... I'm not saying it's wrong... It's just getting a little old... that's why I often stay on either visual or pictures...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading other people flaming each other. (I'm so bad...lol)
Yeah I know, I've been real busy lately with school and when I am on I'm in the '11 section only. LOL.

But yeah I got tired of reading all the threads about exhaust and everyone's fictitious plans for forced induction. Wears on ya after awhile.

Anyways I do agree with you, I do love the flaming. Makes for good entertainment. :D

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
Best exhaust mod..... Turbo. No rasp in any rpm's and it sounds sexy.

I also second what McQueen said. The thread is started to get out of hand, I don't want to have to close a thread that a new guy made before he even got his answer.

Lastly I only said turbo because if he is willing to drop 1200 on just exhaust why not put it somewhere that counts? A turbo would even make a stock exhaust setup sound better.

·
Registered
396 Posts
with that money get longtubes, if you can run it with no cats, with a prochamber or custom H pipe and any muffler you want.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Honestly, im glad 6er brought up the turbo statement. I was asking about exhausts a few months ago and was very persuaded into going LTs. Now im working on a turbo system and I recently found out LTs wont work. Im very glad I never had the $$ to get them at the time because no one mentioned there that it wont work with Turbos. >_> I would be extremely pissed today. I don't think anyone enjoys blowin 500$. Now my exhaust is still stock but im gettin closer to a turbo set up >_> idc for sound at the moment. I like the idea of having a sleeper.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts