Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
just make sure you research everything you want to do and make sure its what you want. cause ive effed up everything ive done so far... dont be like me haha

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
just make sure you research everything you want to do and make sure its what you want. cause ive effed up everything ive done so far... dont be like me haha
O believe me i am being as thorough as i possibly can. have put pretty much everything i have into this car and I dont want to eff it up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i have ended up buying springs i hate, wheels that i wish were bigger, and spending WAY too much on exhaust that i'm still not satisfied with. Do it right :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Ya id rather ask too many questions than waste money on something I dont want.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i have ended up buying springs i hate, wheels that i wish were bigger, and spending WAY too much on exhaust that i'm still not satisfied with. Do it right :)
well if you don't like your springs and how they sit...i can always trade you a cut set of stockers that'll get the perfect stance everytime :cool:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
well if you don't like your springs and how they sit...i can always trade you a cut set of stockers that'll get the perfect stance everytime :cool:
o 6er i forgot to ask you. Will the exhaust setup you showed me give me any trouble with emissions?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

·
Registered
147 Posts
ive got the stockers. if i get LT headers i wont do anything about it cause they hang a little low. but if i dnt do LTs then ill prolly cut the stockers ive got

61 - 74 of 74 Posts