Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
nothing to0 crazy here, just a couple pics then a startup and a few clips of exhaust. then some clips from my drive to taco bell (nothing too special i was just showing what my exhaust sounds like inside the car at cruise speeds.)

oh and i have a first gear pull around 2:56. please keep in mind that my speedo still isnt calibrated:p (i ended the pull at about 70 on the speedo, which is actually 56-57mph:D you still get the idea.

and as usual with everything i record with this camera...quality sucks, it sounds 10x better than what it sounds like in the clips lol.

i had sound for the beginning but i had to take it off because of copyright:mad:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if your wondering what i was saying at that one part...i was saying how in order to hear the lady at the drive thru speaker i need to turn my car off lol

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
dyno yet ? I see your shifting nice and high ;)
yup and the car only put down 202 on the dyno but i had an exhaust leak and i think my cats might have been clogged because when i got them off and replaced them with high flows the car picked up noticable top end. so im working on doing another dyno pull to see if i can get some better numbers now that those two issues were fixed.

and whats the CE for ? jw
its p0175. rich on bank 2 (drivers side). i replaced my o2 sensors and that didn't clear it up so its either in the tune or i have a bad injector. the car got the code a little while after leaving the dyno so it might be the tune. either way im going back to change the gear ratio because they locked it. im gonna get the code fixed and probably do another pull and have them patch up any a/f differences.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
holy balls 6500 rpm's... lol love the car man its my favorite color
thanks and if you listen closely you can hear it bounce off the limiter in 1st. when i put the 4.10s in and put high flow cats on, the tranny cant shift fast enough now so it hits the limiter lol...the shift point needs to be adjusted maybe 100-200 rpms lower so it shifts before the limiter. another reason i need to take a trip back to the dyno

·
Registered
730 Posts
thanks and if you listen closely you can hear it bounce off the limiter in 1st. when i put the 4.10s in and put high flow cats on, the tranny cant shift fast enough now so it hits the limiter lol...the shift point needs to be adjusted maybe 100-200 rpms lower so it shifts before the limiter. another reason i need to take a trip back to the dyno
oh its an auto... i didnt look on the video but wow yeah my auto struggles to see 5500 lol but im on factory tune.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm curious.... your front wheel looks kinda far out?
i think they may be turned in that pic. there 265 wide tires and 9.5" wide rims.

only 202 ? wow

love to see the new numbers
yep, im just trying to figure out if i have any boltons left to do before i go again lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts