Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
out of that selection prob the super 44's to be deepest. SLP's to be loud but high pitch at high rpms. check youtube

·
Registered
398 Posts
mine with original 40 series. i doubt it will get deeper unless u do engine mods

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Doesn't tht have long tubes and an o/r h??? Lol big diff to stock cats with divorced 40s

Not tht I'm tellling him to go slp I had slp I's on my car with the AM adapter h pipe and I liked it ...for a while but its has drone out they ass go to the exhuast thread hear and look for my vid its a green mustang (green)
Or you can do what where expiremnting on prochamber with flow 10s or for my 40s

·
Registered
398 Posts
Doesn't tht have long tubes and an o/r h??? Lol big diff to stock cats with divorced 40s

Not tht I'm tellling him to go slp I had slp I's on my car with the AM adapter h pipe and I liked it ...for a while but its has drone out they ass go to the exhuast thread hear and look for my vid its a green mustang (green)
Or you can do what where expiremnting on prochamber with flow 10s or for my 40s
Indeed it does but he didn't say nething bout cats :D I may switch to a prochamber after 6er's verdict on his.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well with true dulls and cats what would be the deepest and loudest out of all mufflers

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Wat he said ^^ this guy....also if the prochamber some how makes the flowmaster 40s too quite....slps all the way....cuz when posted the vid of just the prochamber side pipe it wasn't as raspy as we r used to...its diff and it tones it down about one noch lol...just saying

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I'd really like to hear a V6 with a prochamber and SLPs. Has 6er done any testing with various mufflers on his prochamber yet?
i have a flowmaster 2.5" mandrel bent catback sitting in my garage waiting to go on :yes

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
ESG had a prochamber on his stang a while back and had videos of it. i believe he had 40's on it, but dot quote me

do you still have that video ESG?

edit: if you havent heard thrushes, definitely find a video of someone that has them. they arent quite as loud as the flowmaster 40;s but they have a deeper growl... i think they would pair perfectly with LTs and a prochamber because it would sound very aggressive without being completely obnoxious

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
ESG had a prochamber on his stang a while back and had videos of it. i believe he had 40's on it, but dot quote me

do you still have that video ESG?

edit: if you havent heard thrushes, definitely find a video of someone that has them. they arent quite as loud as the flowmaster 40;s but they have a deeper growl... i think they would pair perfectly with LTs and a prochamber because it would sound very aggressive without being completely obnoxious
he did...and took 1 shitty vid...:yes

wish he would have taken more

1 - 20 of 48 Posts