Modded Mustang Forums banner

exhaust ?

2K views 47 replies 12 participants last post by  robb15033 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Doesn't tht have long tubes and an o/r h??? Lol big diff to stock cats with divorced 40s

Not tht I'm tellling him to go slp I had slp I's on my car with the AM adapter h pipe and I liked it ...for a while but its has drone out they ass go to the exhuast thread hear and look for my vid its a green mustang (green)
Or you can do what where expiremnting on prochamber with flow 10s or for my 40s

#9 ·
Wat he said ^^ this guy....also if the prochamber some how makes the flowmaster 40s too quite....slps all the way....cuz when posted the vid of just the prochamber side pipe it wasn't as raspy as we r used to...its diff and it tones it down about one noch lol...just saying

#17 ·
ESG had a prochamber on his stang a while back and had videos of it. i believe he had 40's on it, but dot quote me

do you still have that video ESG?

edit: if you havent heard thrushes, definitely find a video of someone that has them. they arent quite as loud as the flowmaster 40;s but they have a deeper growl... i think they would pair perfectly with LTs and a prochamber because it would sound very aggressive without being completely obnoxious

#31 ·
Ty 6er
As for the slp ill post vids of it on my old 6ixer
The drone was only at or above 1.5k mabey 1.7 but w/e I always had windows down or music going :rock on

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I hope tht link works I'm on my phone if not go on youtube search my profile minicobra01 and look for the only two green mustang vids....durp

#36 ·
So the red one is a v6 with thrush welds aka flowmaster 40 with no mid pipe/no cross over aka divorced duals

If so why does that actually sound good the other youtube vids just sound blahh
And the white is a gt with flows and stock h pipe?

#37 ·
the white stang is a 99 cobra with flowmaster 40's (i think he had the flows on it then)

the red v6 has stock manifolds and divorced duals to the thrush welded mufflers. 2.5 inch piping also.

Thrush Welded have a similar sound to flowmaster 40's, but the thrushes have a deeper growl and are not as loud.

#38 ·
Because here's where I stand I have at the moment
A prochamber
Flowmaster 40 (2)
The shop will do everything to fab all the piping 2 hrs labor

Or I can send my prochamber back get $$ and turn round buy my cam from ssm with springs/retainers

But I wanna swap out slp from my older 6er and put the flows. In there spot then take the slp and have the shop fab them up t the pro chamber...I wanna help but yeah idk **** it...ill do exhuast then restart the cam fund

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.