Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
your going to have a mid pipe and cat back installed??

quitter...

also... go to macperformance.com or w.e there website is... pull the part numbers and give chad w/ crazylegs a phone call and see if he can work some magic for you... he did for me... saved me over 30 bucks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well....i heard someones today....and it was amzing sounding...sounded like a GT but a hell of alot deeper and louder.it was sexy.lol

but yeah ill check that out man

·
Registered
186 Posts
isnt the o/r h pipe like $160 and the cat back around $300 or so? why dont you just install it yourself. its just a few bolts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i found out the estimate would be

roufly $450 when it is all installed for the Mac catback,& Mac or h pipe. not including the long tube headers
but i was wanting to get long tube headers with all that...i just forgot to add that part in when i posted this.

im not really sure how much that would be with the headers....prolly alittle more

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i found out the estimate would be

roufly $450 when it is all installed for the Mac catback,& Mac or h pipe. not including the long tube headers
but i was wanting to get long tube headers with all that...i just forgot to add that part in when i posted this.

im not really sure how much that would be with the headers....prolly alittle more
Is this purchasing the catback and h-pipe plus the install? or just the install? Insalll a mid-pipe and a catback is a few bolts and clamps. Plus LTs are a time consuming ordeal, and labor on them would be a lot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that is for the catback and h-pipe. yeha i know its just a few bolts and clamps...but i just want it done right, and not go down the road and **** up.lol
i would be in a hurry to put them on myself...and knowing my luck that would happen going down the road.lol

and the LTs im not sure on yet how much all that would be

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
dude its really 8 bolts and three clamps......5 clamps if yur tips arent attached. Its pretty straight forward. just trying to help ya save loot that can be used on more mods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts