Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Righto, I've got a handful of parts waiting for me when I get home, nothing major but I'm wondering what the rest of you guys out there have pulled for differences when it come to rwhp and what the end dyno was with the below or similar.

JLT 3 Series CAI w/SCT Tuner (I'll be running a race tune when going for higher performance)

SLP Loudmouth Axle-backs

So guys, any knowledge/experience that can tell me how big of a difference I should expect? The car is an 08 GT with automatic transmission (I know you manual lovers, save me the **** talkin. lol)

I'm thinking of adding a catted X-pipe and BBK longtube headers (ceramic) to go with the above as well. Normally I wouldn't be concerned since forced induction is in my horizons, but that particular set up is going to have to wait a little bit longer than I originally planned.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
just look at the manufacturers website. they always tell the truth.

really though numbers aside you'll notice some great seat of the pants feel from a tune and cai. you'll love it

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i felt a huge difference from my CAI and Tuner combo. 91 race all the time. LIKE A BAWS

·
Registered
140 Posts
The auto will benefit more from the tune, like when your car shifts so hard from 1st to 2nd that you almost crap yourself and your tires squeak....

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
114 Posts
At the risk of sounding dumb...what is a Prochamber ??
I am planning on adding long tubes but will keep my cats or get high-flow cats and then H or X pipe.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
There isnt a catted prochamber for LTs. You would have to custom it. DiMira did it. And a Prochamber is a "box" instead of an X or H. Its deeper, less rasp, and badass.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
There isnt a catted prochamber for LTs. You would have to custom it. DiMira did it. And a Prochamber is a "box" instead of an X or H. Its deeper, less rasp, and badass.
You said "box".

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Modded Mustang is a place for mature conversation... :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
140 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts