Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide which turbo kit to go with. The hellion and turbonetics are very expensive, but the on3 is only $1,495. Anybody here running this kit, or have any advice about this kit.

·
Banned
980 Posts
i have a on3 kit on my car...521rwhp, 12lbs of boost

what questions sir?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
^^^ lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I've tuned several and the guys really like them. Only advice they ever gave was the upgrade to a master power was worth it. Also, that kit does not include maf, injectors, Kmember, etc. The other two kits you mentioned come more complete, that's why they cost more. On3 is still well worth what they ask and is cheaper comparatively.

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
I dont have a fox but the over all quality of the kit I have for the 96-04 2v is great. All the welds are awesome. It comes with all piping, fittings, lines and misc parts that you'd need.

Except what was mentioned above. K member/ suspension, injectors, mac and fuel pump.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
I've tuned several and the guys really like them. Only advice they ever gave was the upgrade to a master power was worth it. Also, that kit does not include maf, injectors, Kmember, etc. The other two kits you mentioned come more complete, that's why they cost more. On3 is still well worth what they ask and is cheaper comparatively.
When did turbo kits start coming with kmembers? The on3 kit clears everything but the fenderwall.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I dont mean to thread jack but the on3 kit comes with a pretty large turbo (70 mm i believe); can anyone that has experience with the kit tell me about any turbo lag? since it is a large turbo i always thought to expect lag from it, so anybody have input on lag/power band/overheating issues..ect

·
Registered
342 Posts
^^ that will add way to much power, the stock block cant handle it

1 - 20 of 55 Posts