Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some gauges from Lethal Performance last week on Sunday and they shipped on the 10th. I got a "sorry we missed you" slip on the door on Saturday and I signed it and put it back up at 9AM this morning so the guy would drop the gauges off. Well I got my A/F and wideband today via UPS. So my order from Lethal was still out there. I get back home at 1PM and the tag is still on the door. At 7PM I'm wondering where my package is. I call Fedex and they said your door tag number is invalid give me your tracking number. "It's showing that it just left today and is on its way to California (I live in Missouri)." I said wait a minute, the package came to my door on Saturday and now it mysteriously is getting shipped to California? Long story short they told me only Lethal can change the destination address and I have to call them tomorrow.

I call a buddy of mine and he said that the same thing happened to him when he lived in Canada. He had a package from TX shipped to him and he missed the initial delivery. He called and his package got shipped to England and a couple days later the person's package destined for England arrived at his door.

So who here thinks I'm going to get something like a supercharger in the next few days? On a more serious note, how does stuff like this happen?

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LP must have got my email because I just checked the tracking information again and it had been changed back. Oh well so much for my new supercharger lol.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LP called this morning and said the mistake wasn't on their end. So it must have been with Fedex.

·
Registered
132 Posts
not to change the topic here but you live in MO? By Kansas City maybe?

My friend that works at Ford told me to never buy anything through lethal but then other people say they have never had trouble, who knows.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts