Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what intake is better explorer or cobra?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no power differnce the only thing is the cobra looks cleaner.. same lower intake though..the best one is the gt40 tubular intake.. i am gonna steal ryans..:)

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
lol...

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
who the **** are you? lol and what do you drive

Im a newbie on here, but I visit enough to know you are wanting a stang, so I thought I would be funny, but I failed:sorry, lol. And your car would roast mine (bolt on 92 GT: performer intake, 75 mm tb, MAF, 3:73s, full exhaust)..

Didnt mean to offend:cool:

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
Im a newbie on here, but I visit enough to know you are wanting a stang, so I thought I would be funny, but I failed:sorry, lol. And your car would roast mine (bolt on 92 GT: performer intake, 75 mm tb, MAF, 3:73s, full exhaust)..

Didnt mean to offend:cool:
i put the lol in there bro...its all good as long as you respect the TURBO HO....i have no beef.....how you like that intake....get some head.... i mean heads dammit

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah heads are on my list with a lot of other things, but im kinda on a budget(college kid). Hoping to get some twisted wedges or AFRs, but im not sure if im going to stick with the 302. Maybe a 351? Probably just going to buy a dry kit to hold me over until I decide. I like the intake pretty well, noticed a little bit of a difference.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts