Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys got my car back from the shop today. looks good, headlights got some moisture inside lens but i'm working on that. think i'm about done with the exterior. snapped a couple quick pictures, let me know what you think and if any suggestions. thanks guys

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
smoke the pony too!!! looks good did u get a new cobra bumper? dont know how it look like b4

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smoke the pony too!!! looks good did u get a new cobra bumper? dont know how it look like b4
thanks man yeah i was thinking of smoking pony too, just was waiting to see how the gt's turned out first. i'll attach a picture of before hand, it looked good then just wanted something different.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
looks good, im thinking of going with a 99/01 bumper

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
:drool looks awesome man.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
personally think it looked better before.
or it could be the lack of 03-4 side skirts..

reguardless, nice car brother. :yes

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Looks really good :yes

thanks man yeah i was thinking of smoking pony too, just was waiting to see how the gt's turned out first.
I don't recommend it. If the pony gets too dark, it just gets lost in the darkness behind it. You'll only notice the pony at the right angles or in the right lighting conditions. I had the pony on my old stock grille smoked and blacked out, both were really hard to see.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
you could go for the black chrome look? :dunno

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Looks good and I agree about the termie side skirts would complete the looks.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Looks good!

About the pony, I tried to do a "simulated black chrome" before... I used that dupli-color shadow paint... Turned out it doesn't work very good with plastic. I ended up with the emblem looking like gloss black... I liked it for a few days but the stock chrome looked the best for me.... I ended up buying another one... Like McQueen said, the grille area looks too empty with a black pony... Some like it, some don't.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys i appreciate it. i've got the old pony the car came with as well as the one in the grill now that came with the mach 1 grill kit. i'll try and do a black over the old one and install it to see how it looks. i'll try and post some pictures too to get opinions.

haha yes Jared I'm on here

1 - 20 of 30 Posts