Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am new to the forum. I am looking for a list of extra parts i am gonna need to install a new Kenne Bell on my 95. I just have a few bolt ons such as 70mm TB, cheap cold air. I have a few others like headers and H pipe but they wont matter for the install. I know i will need a intake adapter gonna get a GT40 lower and i am thinkin of doin injectors and mass air well im there. Do you know of any other pieces i will need? I am also tryin to choose between the Flowzilla intake or the standard one. I don't think the intake will do much for me now with the stock heads but i wld probly use in the future. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are you getting the kit from Kenne Bell? You should email them and see whats included in the package you are interested in. They usually come with injectors of your choice, a chip, a Boost-a-pump for your fuel pump, and maybe a Boost-a-spark if you need it. Ive installed one on an 04 and it was very easy took one day and required little to no modification to the stock setup. I would go with the Flowzilla.. the potential could never hurt :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
what he said^
I was looking at that kit just for grins and im pretty sure they give you everything you need :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys i will email them on that info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts