Discussion Starter #1
I got 2 fusion hri tires for sale. Probably 60%-70%

Looking for $50 obo + shipping

They are 225/55/16

uploadfromtaptalk1356846032746.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1356846042353.jpg

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
These fit stock 16 inch v6 rims correct? may be interested.

Also wouldn't need shipping since i'm in FL. i will get back to you as soon as possible!

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
I try to run 245s at a minimum when I can...I'll have to see about shipping. May suck getting them to MD. I have a friend down that way who may be able to pick them up, I'll see what I can do.

And yes Kami, I believe they will fit just fine. What size tire do you have on there now?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
well considering my current tires are 225/55/16, and i NEED tires soon, it'd be a definite interest to save some money lol.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Why would you ask if a tire the exact same size as the ones on your car would fit? :lol

Damn sixxer guys... :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I THINK mine are that same size lol, i just couldn't remember top of my head, still not 100% so i am about to check online. damn 4 cyl guys... :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Can't go look at your car? :p
not when that involves going out and remembering where i parked in the lot and i'm on the 5th floor of my dorm and all that jazz, internet was easier, but YES these are the exact size lol

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
I guess I'll retract my dibs and let you have 'em, you filthy little sixxer. I drift so they wouldn't last very long anyway :lol

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm just buying them to put on it and sell it :D selling as soon as i get a reasonable offer.. lol and a job

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Put an M90 or M112 on it and maybe a Cobra IRS to boot...it'll increase value and you'll get more for it! :shiftyeyes

I actually have a Supercoupe M90 I'm not going to be using anytime soon...anyway. I'll leave your sale thread now Na306!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 43 Posts