9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

Name: Stephen Barcena
Location (city, state): Richmond, VA
Items being sold: 4 server NICs, 1 TV Tuner, 1 Laptop Bag, 1 Computer Case
Price: under descriptions
Picture(s) of item:

The first Items are 4 Server Network Interface Cards. If you dont know what that means, I dont think you need them :D. They are PCI-X, Dual Gigabit. Brand is Broadcom.
Price: $10 each

This is a Hauppauge TV Tuner for a PC used to record and watch live TV. Works flawlessly in Media Center. I dont have the drivers for this so you will have to get them for yourself. (may get installed automatically in vista, i dont know). Barely used. Came out of an HP computer that the motherboard died.
Price: $35

Laptop Bag by Targus. Very nice bag. Makes me feel important when I use it :lol. Has tons of places to put stuff in. max size laptop you can use is 17"widescreen.
Price: $25

My old Xion Xon 102 computer case. Mid-tower. Takes both ATX and Micro ATX boards. Has a few scratches due to 3 years of use. only comes with one 80mm side fan (if you give me a few weeks Ill include more). Front audio may or may not work (been a while since i tried using it). Good case for a spare PC. It is essentially this case but a different color: Newegg.com - XION XION II Series XON-111 Black with Green LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Price: $25

I will only be accepting Paypal. Shipping costs will vary on the Item. Im only shipping Fedex. I dont care that its more expensive, I'd like for you to receive your stuff in one peice. If you have a good iTrader rating and are an established member i will ship first and you will pay upon receipt.

If you need anything feel free to PM me/post in here. I receive thread updates via email.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one wants this stuff? i need it gone guys cmon

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know I am not exactly sure. I would assume so as long as you run through the dish receiver then to the pc via coaxial cable. (has to decrypt the stream first). If you are really interested ill set it up here and test for ya.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts