Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is this i hear about not stoping with the f303 cam i have but not in car yet what does it do to the brakes and can i still drive on the street ok with it

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
That is a very small cam. It will not effect the brakes at all.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i have no problems with it AT ALL..and darrell you know what..its not small..ur penis is...WHAT?

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
i have no problems with it AT ALL..and darrell you know what..its not small..ur penis is...WHAT?
.512 lift is small. Yes my penis is too. I'm white and I've only been blessed with 6.5 inches. My wife says it works very well for its size though. :D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
.512 lift is small. Yes my penis is too. I'm white and I've only been blessed with 6.5 inches. My wife says it works very well for its size though. :D
.512 is on the smaller side but it gets the job done on a basic motor...and 6.5" aint bad..you wouldnt even wanna ask bwal!!!!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I have an F cam with no problems I have steady 14 hg of vaccum. No brake problems either.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
if he'd just said 6" i'd said he guesstamated but 6.5"? he's had the ruler out! hahaha!
no kidding..remind me to never shake darrells hand after he's been on here..or if there's any rulers around

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
no kidding..remind me to never shake darrells hand after he's been on here..or if there's any rulers around
You would like it. I bet you go sniff your hand after shaking mine to see if it smelled like kitty...

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
You would like it. I bet you go sniff your hand after shaking mine to see if it smelled like kitty...
kitty? OK pal stop sniffing the glue...and i would!!!:mad:

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Yeah I have a F-Cam and I don't have brake issuses at all. My brakes are on the squishy side and that's because I have to go behind someone elses half ass work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts