Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have the motor done and arriving today and the heads,cams,and new supercharger coming in a week or two. So only flywheel and fuel system left to get.

I am told for the power level we are expecting that a GT500 system wouldn't suffice. I was also told the factory fuel lines weren't going to cut it. So I talked to Jared at Lethal Performance and he is offering me this kit...

It comes with modified GT500 Hat and 2 Ford GT Supercar Pumps with 1/2" line to the front of the car. Has anyone seen anything different that can support some serious horsepower.

LETHAL PERFORMANCE Ultimate PRO Fuel System Features:

Upgraded GT500 Fuel Hat with Dual 6an Outlets
Dual Ford GT Supercar Pumps
Upgraded Gates Submursible line from the Pumps to hat
GT500 Dual FPDM's and wiring harness
6an Pushlock lines from the hat to Y-Block
8an Pushlock line from Y to the Rails
RPS High Flow Fuel Filter
RPS High Flow Y-Block
Metco or CPR High Flow Fuel Rails w/Crossover (Polished or Satin, Blue or Clear)
All Fittings, Clamps and Hardware
Detailed Installation Instructions

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Kit wise, no, haven't seen anything.

Modifying the gt500 hat is common practice now, and the Ford GT pumps seem to be the way to go. Unless you want to sump the tanks, and run external pumps, or do a cell with one huge pump. Jared is pointing you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have been searching since midnight and found nothing but I would have to modify there kit when I get it so that is why I was wondering

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from two 6an fittings from hat to y block to one 8an to the fuel rail then jump from one rail to the other one.......which causes a lean condition from the drivers rear fuel injector.

and i will be stuffing 25 psi. and a little something else at it, so can't take any risks with it, i would have to install another y block and make my own lines

i got BBR to hook me up with an alternative when they send me the heads and cams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts