Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
9Venom9 said:
Still no word man...
yeah I don't know either at this point. I met up with a couple of the club members for a poker cruise today but they weren't sure of any of their club's intentions as far as where they plan to stay, let alone if they plan to meet any other Oregon/California clubs on the way down. Sorry bout that. If I hear anything I'll give you a heads up...

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
9Venom9 said:
haha yeah April came pretty quick it seems. I'll be headin there next year for sure. None of the guys/gals in my club are making the trip (though we're a pretty small group, maybe 30 cars in total) but last I heard the Mustangs West club along with the club in Vancouver, WA were ganging up to make the trip. Don't know if you've heard anything more/less than that but it's all I got :wave

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
So? How was it down there? Hope the sun did it's California thing and payed a long visit to ya during the festivities. Next year I'll have earned up enough vacation to make the trip. Can't wait - we don't have anything of the sort up here, not even remotely close.

·
Registered
52 Posts
whats up guy, im in modesto ca. im looking to buy a new stang if anyone knows of any please pm me or shoot me a text thanks 2094097998

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

whats up guy, im in modesto ca. im looking to buy a new stang if anyone knows of any please pm me or shoot me a text thanks 2094097998

21 - 26 of 26 Posts