Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so i hate having a tan interior, so im looken at eather buying or trading for eather the red or black leather seat covers. So dose anyone one know whos sellen or willing to trade or where i can by some for sale, i check ebay and i found nothing?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Someone on TMS had good success from the following ebay seller:
OEM FORD MUSTANG LEATHER SEAT KIT, 2005-2010:eBay Motors (item 180392711425 end time Nov-01-09 09:41:43 PST)

Guy's thread at TMS with pics of the new leather seat covers:
i got me some new leather seats! - The Mustang Source

Keep in mind they aren't seat covers but the actual leather removed from OEM seats. It won't look perfect unless you're really good, but they look pretty decent.

Sorry, Rich, walked away and didn't see your post. -- Carsmart, you know Rich'll have better customer service than someone off of ebay, so choices and choices.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
No problem.

Someone on TMS had good success from the following ebay seller:
OEM FORD MUSTANG LEATHER SEAT KIT, 2005-2010:eBay Motors (item 180392711425 end time Nov-01-09 09:41:43 PST)

Guy's thread at TMS with pics of the new leather seat covers:
i got me some new leather seats! - The Mustang Source

Keep in mind they aren't seat covers but the actual leather removed from OEM seats. It won't look perfect unless you're really good, but they look pretty decent.

Sorry, Rich, walked away and didn't see your post. -- Carsmart, you know Rich'll have better customer service than someone off of ebay, so choices and choices.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I need to buy just the lower part of the seat. Got a tear in the vinyl.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts