Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't hate, I haven't cleaned this car out in months, I feel like there is no point with the kids in there.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Wait that's a vert? I didn't know that. Why'd you go vert if you were going to race it?

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait that's a vert? I didn't know that. Why'd you go vert if you were going to race it?
No, I race a hard top. 13gt track pack using 373. Like in my avatar, the soft top and 331 just what the family cruises around in. Long trips stuff like that

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you live in Australia?
No, but the only other car like mine is in Australia, (had mine 1st) When I ordered my mustang anyway.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea right man, you think I would let the car everyone see's look like this? Psh

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have 2 gotta have it greens Mustangs? Are they both 5.0's?
lol and 6 speed. Hey I have some weird crap on the Display where it shows the time/track/radiostation. Detailer, elbow grease, I even used the steam cleaner:screwy:. Stuff wont come off, any Ideas what I can use to get that crap off?

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The vert is my Familys, Im just cleaning, its a 6 speed 5.0 When I go to their house the neighbors always break necks looking at the driveway. When I showed them what I was getting, they loved it so much they got one too...they kind of stole my thunder. lol I only own one mustang.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
I am on my phone so I don't get to see all the pics and garages ect but that looks good even being dirty it's still nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Cleaned up my bf's Mach the other day, it was pretty dirty too. yuck!

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hate cleaning car so much... I'm just addicted to the finished product. Im about to post pics here in a few min

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My time in my mustang is a 13.1-13.2

Best time in the vert 13.4 - 13.5

No way I could see paying more for a car that is slower.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 30 Posts