Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i'm so sick of this damn fan not coming on.

I've put in brand new coolant sending unit sensor, coolant temp sensor, new fan, and even bought a damn new CCRM from ford for 200 bucks.

I check the ground going into the fan it shows me a light on testor, but when i check the low speed + high speed... nothing.

Really pissing me off. Only other thing i can think of is the PCM is bad mayb? idk

·
Registered
168 Posts
that sucks check all fuses and if not its more than likely your pcm cause all the ccrm is a relay , will your fan turn on with the ac on max??? it should if it does not try a pcm

·
Registered
189 Posts
Does the fan run when you engage the A/C? I believe that the cooling fan should run as long as the A/C compressor is engaged. Other than that and everything you have already done, it may be a trip to Ford... :dunno

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it doesnt cut on period high or low with ac on. However since i threw in the coolant sending unit and coolant temp sensor i havent gotten to retest it yet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
There should be a relay and fuse for the cooling fan...I presume you have verified those are OK? Pull the plug on the fan while the motor is running with the A/C turned on and stick the connector with a test light to see if there is power at the plug. Outside of that, you may have a wiring or ECU issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts