Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vendor status is due for renewal this month and economically it's not possible for me to renew it. So I can not be a vendor on MM any longer.

Thanks for all the support that MM members and MM staff/moderators have given me.

This forum was the motivation and inspiration for me to start radmustangs.com in April of 2008 and this site made the business a success for me. I had my first sale in just 4 days of the site going live and sales increased every week for 52 weeks straight.

A special thanks to my earliest customers for trusting me and giving your money to a new online business.

And thanks to all of you that put RAD Mustangs Performance Parts Shop in your signatures on this website! I was and am honored and humbled really. It might seem silly to you but it meant more to me then you know.

I am not shutting down my business I just cannot afford to pay vendor fees on forums right now. I'll still be posting/arguing on the forum.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Thanks for being here!!! Hugs!!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:lol I like how you added arguing in there.

Best of luck to ya man! I'm sure you'll be a vendor on here in no time again!

:drink

~Lefters

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
sucks to hear it, but atleast your name is out there. you'll probably get close to the same amount of customers from word of mouth alone

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
somebody said it was $2500 a year once

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Well I still want to get some control arms from you :drink

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that was also before this site was about money

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Good luck. I am sure you will still have customers from here.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
So, what exactly does this mean? Where's the line between user and vendor? Can someone still PM you to buy parts?

·
Registered
923 Posts
He can't make threads advertising his parts. He can have them in his sig, and he can sell individual items in the classifieds as a private seller. He just can't represent or advertise his business openly on the forums anymore.
Sorry to hear about it man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts