Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright where do I begin? The price: $9500!
2002 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
-Mach 460 (6 disc changer), Bullitt Wheels, Leather (two tone tan interior).
78400 miles

Mechanically, the car runs strong but the low price comes due to cosmetic concerns: Silicone on the front bumpter, paint scratch on passenger door handle/side scoop. Rear bumper on passenger/rear side has dent (was told it could be fixed by bodyshop with heat). No side skirts at all. Rear passenger taillight has condensation. rear seat has tire mark, some miscellaneous blemishes. Steering wheel leather could look better. small crack in plastic on door. small paint crack on hood. Some curb-rash on tires. I tried to highlight these in the pictures. This car has never had structural damage. There were 2 parking-lot incidents (the rear bumper one that you see, and there was a small dent on the door that was fixed (like new) ages ago and you'd never know it was there. I still get complements on the car even with these issues but I know it would look alot better if someone were to clean up the look of the car.

There is a TON of money and work done to this car with all quality built-to-last parts. I basically built it like I would have it forever. I've seen over 400 rwhp on the Dyno but I believe it is tuned to the high 380s since I've found the gas around here to be questionable. It has around the same amount of torque. A 403 rwhp, 411 torque tune is still on bank 2 of the SCT chip, I recommed using premium gas 92 or 93 octane for that one. It moves and I've consistently seen high 12s on street tires. Note: I have never launched on a sticky tire because I didn't want to test out the limits of the rear.

Induction:
Saleen Series IV twinscrew Supercharger
Chicane Pulley, Chicane Intercooler (These seriously increase the boost/cooling of this SC)
Densecharger CAI, Acufab Polished 75mm TB, Lightning 90mm MAF

Exhaust:
Bassani Stainless Steel Catback with Baffels
Bassani Stainless Steel X pipe with High-flow Cats
Bassani Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Mid-Length Headers

Fuel:
FRPP 42# injectors
Lincoln Aviator Fuel Pump

Spark:
NGK TR6 Plugs (new)

ECU:
SCT 4 Position Chip

Suspension, Handling:
Custom Full Length Subframe Connectors (Swarr automotive) (Got rid of kenny browns)
Maximum Motorsport 4 bolt CC plates
Maximum Motorsport Lower Control Arms
Mach 1 Springs
Bilstein HD shocks and Struts

Braking:
Cobra Brake kit (13.5 inch rotors, 2 piston calipers) in front, stock in back, EBC Greenstuff pads

Rear:
3.73 FRPP rear gear in the stock 8.8 rear.

Transmission (Tremec 3650):
Steeda Triax Shifter, Spec Stage 2 10.5" clutch, Spec Steel Flywheel

Other Stuff:
Billet door pins, door buttons, cruise buttons, light switch, turn signal, e-brake, shifter bezel, fuel door, steering wheel tilt lever, pedals. MGW Chrome cup holder bezel, GT lighter.
CDC Light Bar, CDC Lexan Windgard, Cervini 2 piece speedster covers with case (could use touch-up paint). Autometer Lunar Gauge Cluster, Autometer Lunar Boost/Fuel Pressure Gauges on Pillar, painted Mach1 Grille Delete, Mach1 Chin spoiler.

If you buy this, you get a New in Box Roush 4 pedestal Spoiler, New Unpainted Steeda Splitter, New Autometer Lunar Air/Fuel Ratio gauge, Extra Autometer Lunar Gauge face (incase the stock one goes), original Gauge cluster, some books, lots of documentation, spare keys, any other parts I have laying around, and references to people who I trust to tune and otherwise work on this car.

$9500 - Location, South East PA (Philadelphia Subburbs)

Some older pics/info can be found at:
Brian's Supercharged 2002 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
(Note the car was less modified at that point and made less power)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.