Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
AB i dont see how your times arent lower if you can beat a GT...im not sayin your lying about not being able to beat one, cuz im positive you can but i just thought ur times whould be in the 14s

then again full bolt ons isnt 100hp or anything i'd say about 50hp so add that 50-70(tops)hp to the stock 16 sec v6 and id say thats one hell of a gain

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
itschristorres8 said:
AB i dont see how your times arent lower if you can beat a GT...im not sayin your lying about not being able to beat one, cuz im positive you can but i just thought ur times whould be in the 14s

then again full bolt ons isnt 100hp or anything i'd say about 50hp so add that 50-70(tops)hp to the stock 16 sec v6 and id say thats one hell of a gain
stock pre 99 gts run low 15s stock and 99-04 run 14.8-15.1 stock. you dont need the power of them stock since the 6 is lighter. plus the gears help out more than any power mod... not to jack the thread anymore.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
the xcal 2 can get you some good gains, even on the manual. i would invest in one and hit up the track and get before and after comparisons with the xcal2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts