Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here's the message from this guy

SCT tuner has just the custum tune in it from Tim. You will not find a better tuner on the east cost. He owns www.Modularpowerhouse.com If you would like to look into it. If you decided that you wanted an off road X-pipe tune he can just email you a reflash. This is a killer deal on a great setup.

The tune thats in it is Tim's basic Mach tune. ( tim is the owner of modulapowerhouse.com)It's setup for all the bolt-ons. It would work perfect in your car up to the point that you put headers on the car. At that point you would really need to get it on a wideband so he could check it for you. I just spoke with Marty this morning about the parts. He said if you wanted you could have both the spacer and the tune for $350 That would be a very nice seat of the pants gain for ya. Machs generally put down in the 280rwhp range stock. Adding the tune alone will put you in the 300-310 range easy. If you decided to add an off road x-pipe to your setup just go into the SCT programmer and turn off the rear o2's. The x should gain you 10-15. There is already going to be enough fuel added to the tune to support the mod. I think you would be very happy with the setup. Tim has top notch customer service he will help you out anyway he can.

should get that or not?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i need to know by tonite!!

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
So he is saying there is a custom tune on it already? And what spacer? The intake manifold spacer? And is it the X3 or X2?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
by canned I mean that it's a generic tune for a bolt on Mach1.

I don't doubt Tim at all.

for a custom tune for your
car you would need to data log though.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a xcal3, and idk he just said intake spacer..

i dont know anything about this crap! but i want one lollll

do you guys think this is a good deal or what? or should i just buy a bran new one?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a php intake spacer

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$350 for php intake spacer and xcal3 with custom tune from tim which owns modularpowerhouse.com..

the custom tune is as follows, catback, midpipe, intake, intake spacer. which is EXACTLY what i have. well im ordering the x pipe in the next week so..

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it's not too bad of a deal honestly.

Do you really need the intake spacer?

hell If you buy an xcal from me you could buy the X3 for the same price as the X2 and you would get 2 years of free retunes if you modded anything else.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not really, i just thought they added hp. and i figured $350 for the price of the tuner and he was throwing in the php spacer.. guess im gona check with the venders ive met on here and see who has the best price.

im sort of scared that this guy with the deal hasnt unmarried his car from the tuner and ill end up buying a piece of crap that may have been dropped on the ground and doesnt work properly or something

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
definatly. im just gona buy a bran new one.. heck with it.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got her ordered!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xcal3 and dr gas midpipe on its way!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i cant wait dangit! the midpipe ships out next week sometime and the tuner should be here thursday.

he said he had problems loading the custom tune.. and doesnt know what went wrong.. but he shipped it still.. im kinda wondering what the deal is..

Hey Josh,
Your calibration file in my sct software is acting up. I’ll call sct tomorrow and see what they have to say about it. I’m going to ship the xcal tomorrow morning as ground. I can do the custom tuning over email. Please shoot me an email when you get the xcal and we can start the custom tuning. It should be there by next Thursday.
Later,
Joe

1 - 20 of 66 Posts