Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm, anyone know if these guys ran Drag radials

I made a 13.55 pass last night....I'am not the best nor am I trying to say that but the night was hot and I was surprised the heavy car could run that.

2.06 60ft so it still has more to drop
I havent perfected the launch but getting there.

I was thinking about taking the Mickeys off my V6 and throwing them on the GT for 1 night

anyone know if its a direct fit...i dont see why not

with a 1.8 60ft I'd estimate it should at least drop into the 13.3s or better. generally I see .2 off the top for every .1 off my 60

·
Registered
569 Posts
they should have the same 5 bolt pattern so yes the mickeys "should" fit. the new mustangs have an option of 3.73's also.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
the 2010's have a 3.73 option not the 09's

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the 13.5 in a 09 is sick. remember the 05 and 06s had 3.55s, so you usally see a bit quicker times from them stock. Like 13.5s in the mags and the 13.3 that mm&FF got.

Do you have 3.55s or 3.31s? if you have 3.31s then props.
I've got 3.55s, that was one of the added things that came with the car:).

thanks for the compliment.

I'm gonna probably bolt the mickeys on later tonight or tomorrow.
Might take a few passes to get the launch down packed.
probably hot lap when i get there to find my launch. and just run 1/8th then let it cool for an hour and run 2 good passes hopefully

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyway thanks for the info guys!
I didnt have my friend video it because him and lethal performance were running their GT500s lol and i figured i'd run a 13.7 at best next to there cars lol... lethal had their 2010 GT500 that ran 11.78 with just a tune, 1.76 60ft 116mph i think.
Driver was a guy from UPR named jeremy. Very good driver. my buddies 07 or 08 GT500 has a 2.9whipple, 20psi, 75shot and bolt ons ran his best of 10.6

first past jeremy gets in my friends car 10.5 then 10.4 all at 137-138mph
they said the record is 10.38 on a drag radial

·
Registered
569 Posts
the 2010's have a 3.73 option not the 09's
drock.. thats why i said the "new ones" lol.. what does the word new mean to you?

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the 13.5 in a 09 is sick. remember the 05 and 06s had 3.55s, so you usally see a bit quicker times from them stock. Like 13.5s in the mags and the 13.3 that mm&FF got.

Do you have 3.55s or 3.31s? if you have 3.31s then props.
damn. my best time was 13.6 with an intake, tune and axelbacks. i guess elevation makes a big difference.

elevation does make a diff. they have calculators for it though to adjust.

its hard not to put at least and intake and tune on the car :(

·
Registered
569 Posts
you going to eventually mod the gt chris?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
yeah someone said my 13.6 run should have been like a 13.2.

seriously when i bought my car i had no intentions of modded it. but you just get that itch and have to make it go away some how lol

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you going to eventually mod the gt chris?
eh idk depends lol furtherest i'd take it is intake and tune. easy to put on and take off. plus i think with that it'll be enough for 12s

yeah someone said my 13.6 run should have been like a 13.2.

seriously when i bought my car i had no intentions of modded it. but you just get that itch and have to make it go away some how lol
i hear that lol

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
13.3 is the fastest I have seen...Thats stock down to the gatorbacks...

That was a Sept evening at Richmond International Raceway...It was very cool and the car ran like a raped ape...

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
eh idk depends lol furtherest i'd take it is intake and tune. easy to put on and take off. plus i think with that it'll be enough for 12s

i hear that lol
for sure enough for 12s, with some shitty nittos and my 3.55s i ran a 12.7. nice times dude for stock, what track did u run at down there? i drive down to ft. lauderdale about once a month, maybe ill run into you on 95 lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.