Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do jackets get favoritism over underwear?

This is a real problem in society today, when one group isn't treated as an equal. Especially when the underwear has done nothing wrong. The underwear is just excited to be let out of the pants, where it can be seen, like the jacket. After all, the jacket gets seen EVERY SINGLE DAY, over and over and over, and is far more useless than the underwear. The underwear is utilized every day and is crucial for holding all the pieces in place. This sort of discrimination has to stop.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Jackets get favoritism over underwear because people here would much rather see you and Babble in your jackets than in your thongs.

Out in the real world jackets are more useful because they keep you warm. Id rather go commando in my fluffy new jacket than wear underwear without it.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's just something about a hot women's panties.......always close to the ultimate conquest of man keeping it company. A jacket just can't compete with the secret world panties belong to. If I die I want to be reincarnated as a pair of panties......
I'd be careful with that one. You may want to specify a size and maybe even a brand.

·
7,918 Posts
I just realized that I'm always so curious about women's underwear, but when it comes down to when I actually see it, I'm not even paying attention because I'm so concentrated on whats under the underwear.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.
Just because you aren't hungry doesn't mean you can't look at the menu...I mean if I'm at a restaurant with friends you damn well know I'm gonna be looking at the menu no matter how full I am. On another note, being in a relationship for 4 years in a few days, I find myself staring and wondering often because college in Wisconsin = leggings & yogapants as far as the eyes can see.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,933 Posts
Blue you're my boy!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Just because you aren't hungry doesn't mean you can't look at the menu...I mean if I'm at a restaurant with friends you damn well know I'm gonna be looking at the menu no matter how full I am. On another note, being in a relationship for 4 years in a few days, I find myself staring and wondering often because college in Wisconsin = leggings & yogapants as far as the eyes can see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts